Bringing AssaultCube noobs to their knees.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Sudden Death is currently recruiting. If you would like to join, please see the Join Sudden Death section of our forum

question about joining clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
programer

question about joining clan Empty
PostSubject: question about joining clan   question about joining clan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:23 pm

Hi. Sorry for bad English, I am russian Smile
Some days ago I joined to clan BOSS (now have nick ~BO$$~|Program|). One of players that have same kind of nick (I mean ~BO$$~|nick|) asked me to join this clan. But now I see that clan has been renamed. Suspect 

So, who was that? And should I think that I am member of BOSS clan, that now is called for SUDDEN DEATH (^SD^)? Must I make any difference in my nick and which is this difference?

I am waiting for your answer...

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roentgen

Roentgen

PostSubject: Re: question about joining clan   question about joining clan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi Programer, thanks for seeking information on the clan names. BOSS clan is closed down and ^SD created because too many people were using the BOSS name without really being accepted into the clan. The website is www.acbossclan.tk This ^SD clan is asleep right now and may or may not wake up. So to answer your question:
The BO$$ clan that uses "$$" does NOT have anything to do with BOSS or ^SD. You should continue to use BO$$. Good luck with the new clan,
Roentgen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
programer

PostSubject: Re: question about joining clan   question about joining clan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Oh )) Okey
Thanks for answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question about joining clan   question about joining clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question about joining clan
Page 1 of 1