Sudden Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing AssaultCube noobs to their knees.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sudden Death is currently recruiting. If you would like to join, please see the Join Sudden Death section of our forum

Unauthorized admin??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roentgen

Roentgen

Unauthorized admin?? Empty
PostSubject: Unauthorized admin??   Unauthorized admin?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Lex and Roentgen were BANNED from your server by somone called EL.PAPASITO3000 today for obscene reasons. I have the screenshot..
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorized admin??   Unauthorized admin?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:20 am

Hey!

Please post the screenshot. Anarchy dissapeared for a while (ie, he hasn't responded to topics he normally does) so, really, there is no one to help you. I'll do my best, and what did he ban you for, and did u do an ip check on him?
Back to top Go down
Roentgen

Roentgen

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorized admin??   Unauthorized admin?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Don't know how to do an IP check, and I am in the process of downloading software servimg to post the image, unless there's an easier way.[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorized admin??   Unauthorized admin?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:57 am

u just click on the image upload links on the message icons.

six and 7 from the left is what u want.
Back to top Go down
Roentgen

Roentgen

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorized admin??   Unauthorized admin?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:47 pm

This website wnats me to use "Servimg" software service to upload to them, since there is no spot on this server for images. How do you do it? The above doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Roentgen

Roentgen

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorized admin??   Unauthorized admin?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:54 pm

Unauthorized admin?? 20130319
Back to top Go down
Roentgen

Roentgen

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorized admin??   Unauthorized admin?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:13 pm

I didn't realize anyone on this "ANARCHY" server could be an admin...lol. A message explains how to claim admin when you get on it. Don't even know who really owns this server now but it was NOT a case of unauthorized admin status, but rather some idiot just playing around.
PS: Its a good server to practice your admin skill when no one else is on it, or if you know the player, practice getting his IP address and banning him and then lifting the ban, etc..
Back to top Go down
Padfoot

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorized admin??   Unauthorized admin?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:18 am

hang a sec. I thought you said it was the SD server???
Back to top Go down
Roentgen

Roentgen

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorized admin??   Unauthorized admin?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:57 am

I'm so sorry, I assumed the "ANARCHY" server belonged to Anarchy..lol, so apparently it is a case of mistake identity. Someone just told me the server (he thinks) is in France. I guess this post should be removed from the forum.
Back to top Go down
Rage
Admin
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorized admin??   Unauthorized admin?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:16 am

Yes Anarchy server is not mine. Sorry guys for not being so active lately. That server gives admin to everyone. If you read the server info it tells you the admin pass (hence anarchy)
Back to top Go down
https://suddendeath.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unauthorized admin??   Unauthorized admin?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unauthorized admin??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sudden Death :: Clan :: Complaints-
Jump to: